Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

COVID-19 Protocols:

If you are sick or have respiratory symptoms, such as a fever or a cough, please do not come to the courthouse.  Please contact your attorney, call the Court at (530) 694-2113, or see if you can appear remotely.

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

Request for Accommodations

If you are a lawyer, party, witness, juror, or other person with an interest in attending any proceeding  at the Court and require accommodations because of a disability, please contact the Court.

The Court requests notification in advance in order to provide certain accommodations, such as a sign language interpreter.

You will be asked to complete the Disability Accommodation Request Form (MC-410).

Related Information: 

MC-410-INFO: How to Request a Disability Accommodation from Court 

CA Rule of Court 1.100: Requests for accommodations by persons with disabilities

Was this helpful?