Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Can't afford to pay your ticket?

Alpine County Superior Court now offers a new option to request a fine reduction for your eligible infraction offense using the MyCitations online ability to pay tool. 

Language Access Information

To request an interpreter or file a language access complaint, see the resources below.

Language Access Services

For information on how to submit a complaint, visit the Judicial Council's Language Access Services Court Interpreter Program.

New: The Judicial Council of California has a new website for Language Access Services:

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.